Back to News
CHANGES TO PRESCRIPTION ORDERING FEBRUARY 2020
Posted on 30 Mar 2020
From 1st February 2020, the pharmacy will no longer be able to order your medications for you.
All prescription requests will need to be requested directly from the patient.
You can order your prescription by the following methods:
· In person – drop your written request in the post box in the practice foyer
· Post a written request to the practice
· Email the request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Online – via your online services account or please ask for an application form at Reception to register. Once your application has been processed you can access Online Services from our practice website: www.parkedgepractice.co.uk
· Please leave a minimum of two full working days in order for us to process your prescription.
The pharmacy may require at least one working day to prepare your medication for collection.